South East Asia
South East Asia – A region with vast coastlines beautiful temples and pagodas with impressive and distinct village culture providing an extensive understanding of village life and crafts leading to a multifaceted experience
Home to the world’s largest religious building, Angkor Wat is the perfect fusion of symbolism and symmetry.
- PHNOM PENH – Royal Palace complex, Throne Hall, Throne Hall Napoleon III Pavilion, Cherished treasures, including a life-size gold Buddha studded with 9584 diamonds, the largest weighing 25 carats. WatPreahKeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha).
- SIEM REAP – University visit, City of Kompong Cham, Skuon, known as “Spiderville”, KompongKdei , Angkor Wat – Believed to be the world’s largest religious building, Indiana Jones’ temple of Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom.The Terrace of the Leper King, Temple of the Bayon, Baphuon temples, Tonle Sap Lake , Chong Kneas – floating community with floating schools, floating shops, floating petrol stations, even floating karaoke bars, Gecko Environment Centre, World Time Clock and the Fountain of International Friendship, Panorama Punkt, Potsdamer Platz.
The Rural Fusion - Myanmar
Inundate in the diversity of Myanmar from the wealth of cultures, glittering pagodas to stunning landscapes and pristine beaches and learn about the history and cultural significance of them. The Myanmar Discovery is an experiential programme wherein there will be opportunity to socialize and interact with local farmers and learn process of jaggery production, insight of Elephants and Elephant trainer’s life style, learn about unique methods of creating floating gardens and houses and wooden boat making.
- YANGON – Shwezigone Pagoda, Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda, Karaweik Hall, Thatbyinnyu- the highest temple in Bagan.
- BAGAN – An opportunity to know about culture and religion in Myanmar – Monastery visit in Bagan. Special catered lunch at Monastery, Bike tour to explore the nearby villages of Bagan, Pass through the ancient temples along the way Socialize and interact with the local farmer’s house, Have some traditional snacks with Burmese green tea, Hot Air Balloon experience, Sat-Sat Yo village, Mount Popa, Local village visit with demonstrations jaggery (palm wine and palm sugar) production. Pindaya Cave – learn about the making of bamboo hats, pottery, umbrella, and shan paper. Danu Village House. Learn about the tea process and introduce students to tea plantations. Magway Elephant Camp to get a glimpse of the elephant trainer’s lifestyle. Inle Lake – explore the beautiful lotus weaving, blacksmith production, handicrafts, and wooden handlooms. Learn about unique methods of creating floating gardens and houses. Cooking class in Nyaung Shwe, Nam Pan village to observe the cheroot making factory and wooden boat making.
The Indigenous Discovery Vietnam
A land of complex and diverse culture with astonishing natural beauty. With many villages consisting of interesting ethnic groups consisting of infinite rice paddies and swelling with various indigenous crafts are a worthwhile experience.
- MEKONG DELTA – Visit local workshops like rice paste, coconut candy, pop-rice, pop-corn, See the local farms, houses, real-life and the ancestral ways to pick up fruits in Mekong Delta.
- HO CHI MINH CITY – Cu Chi tunnels, known as “Iron Triangle” or “Iron Land”. Rubber plantations and rice paddies. Reunification Palace, War Remnant Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Post Office, Ben Thanh market.
Contact Us Today!
Kids will encounter and learn about the largest land
animal on the planet, the elephant! Elephants are
among the most intelligent of the creatures with whom
we share the planet with