It's Rocket Science
Thumba which is near the southern tip of mainland India, very close to earth’s magnetic equator is ideal for low-altitude, upper atmosphere and ionosphere studies.
Witnessing a live rocket launch is a jaw-dropping, bucket-list experience. Our tour provides the closest public viewing of the sounding rocket launches. Viewing locations are within a few kilometres from the launch pads, so you can see and feel the liftoff of a sounding rocket leaving Earth.
It's Rocket Science
There is nothing truly like it on Earth
- Watching a rocket launch from the nearest public viewing location only kilometres away presents a novel outlook on the technology and power needed to propel a rocket into Earth’s orbit and beyond
- The countdown to liftoff starts with the flash of fire as the rocket engines ignite
- Moments later, the rocket soars above, and the delayed reverberation of the engines becomes a roar that echoes through the landscape and to the observers as they feel the effects
- Viewing a rocket launch is something you will not soon forget
Rocket Launch – Sounding rockets for meteorological and upper atmospheric research.
Space Museum – Explore full-scale model of PSLV and PSLV heat shield and scaled down models of GSLV, GSLV Mk-III and ATV. Attend special session on ISRO
Space Planetarium – View starry night sky of any location on Earth at any point of time, the short trip through nebula.
- Kovalam Beach – One of the most pristine beach in India popular due to shallow waters and low tidal waves
- Padmanabhaswamy temple – Temple is home to a mystery-ridden chamber with a majorly spooky backstory
- Napier Museum – Includes a rare collection of archaeological and historical artefacts
- Niyamasabha Mandiram
- Sri Chitra Art Gallery – features a unique collection of traditional and contemporary paintings. Works of acclaimed Indian artists & oriental collection
Contact Us Today!
Kids will encounter and learn about the largest land
animal on the planet, the elephant! Elephants are
among the most intelligent of the creatures with whom
we share the planet with