USA the American Experience
The dramatic combination of kaleidoscopic New York, the sophisticated federal buildings of W DC, the enchanting Niagara Falls and the Martian Experience at Kennedy Space Center. America has been enriched by large-scale migration eventually assimilating with, the existing American culture. Experience the space and the Martian planet by attempting a simulated environment some of the same physical tasks that actual astronauts perform in the Kennedy Space Center, NASA’s -the future of American space travel.
01. The Martian Expedition
Ever wondered what it would be like to feel like an astronaut? Experience the space and the Martian planet by attempting a simulated environment some of the same physical tasks that actual astronauts perform in KSC
- FLORIDA – ASTRONAUT TRAINING EXPERIENCE – Train like the next generation of space explorers who will travel to Mars, and be transported to the red planet to live and work for the day. Hone your docking skills, navigate the Mars terrain and a spacewalk in a microgravity environment.
- FLORIDA NASA’S KENNEDY SPACE CENTER – Space shuttles launch experience at Atlantis exhibit – World’s largest 3D IMAX theatre movie – Hubble telescope, Rocket Garden, Saturn V complex , Rocket/space shuttle assembly building , Space shuttle transporter
02. Space mission and control Alabama
Space Camp has provided a unique, hands-on, STEM experience for students of all ages to train like astronauts! Space Camp is a place for learning, growing and having fun, and we can’t wait to share it with you.
- Space Program : Build a model rocket, train like an astronaut with 5DF and Multi Axis trainer and work in mission control or laun- ch as part of the flight crew on a simulated space mission & Public Museum Simultors!
- Aviation Programs : Learn land survival techniques, Centrifuge, Flight Physiology, fly air-to-air simulated missions and compete in a Top Gun competition!
- Robotic Programme : Learn how to design, engineer and program with LEGO® MINDSTORM® EV3 aerial, land and underwater robots to compete in a timed robotics challenge!
03. Film Arts & the Sin City
LA, The charm of the USA is renowned throughout the world for its Hollywood scene. The visit to the film dept of universities and museums will help discern the intricacies of Film Making.
- Warner Brothers Studio/ Universal Studio
- Adventures by Disney: Disney Backstage, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Guinness Museum, Hollywood Heritage Museum
- A Chance to be In a Studio Audience
- Dolby Theatre, Getty Museum
- Industrial Visit. Visit the IMAX Theatre and know about the workings of the IMAX Cameras and learn how the surround effect is achieved in IMAX Theatres Animation and Visual Effects for the various blockbuster Movies and TV Shows UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television
04. Fashion Capital of the world
New York City at the forefront of fashion, glamour and reformation. It’s here that fashion concepts originate, and trends are outlined. Get unique and interesting mix of shopping and educational experience.
- New York city fashion tour and more – Fashion tours of three main NYC districts: Garment District, Soho/NoLita, and Brooklyn. Insider looks of designers, private showroom shopping sessions visiting local pattern making facilities, fabric stores, small factories, and high fashion sales establishments.
- FIT and Fashion Museum – FIT and its Museum, MET, New-York Historical Society, The Whitney Museum, Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum
05. Financial District of the USA
A bustling financial hub, the most iconic neighbourhoods in Manhattan. The tour gives insight into the most financially powerful city and the leading financial Centre of the world.
Tour of financial district – Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange. The Museum of American Finance, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Thomas Willing Institute, American Numismatic Society, International Bond & Share Society, Charging Bull statue in front of Bowling, Green, WTO-World Trade Organization, World Bank, The International Monetary Fund, Federal Reserve, Federal Hall, US Customs House.
06. Eat some Art
Everybody is very familiar with the properties of food such as its flavour, smell, colour, texture and flow properties. Eat some Art explores the different dimensions of the food experience. Explore the factors that determine the overall appreciation of food. And experience the artistic flair of the chefs.
- CIA-Culinary institute of America: gastronomy session in one of their restaurants
- Cornell University’s Viticulture and Enology department
- Experience the Cayuga Lake pick farms
- Specialized cheesemakers like Farmstead Cheese, alpaca farms!
- Tour of the wine trails in NY (Near Cayagu)
- Tour a Chocolate Factory
- Tache Artisan Chocolate, Raaka Co. Virgin Chocolate
- Museum of Modern Art
- Cake Alchemy, or visit Choco-Story.
- NEW YORK – Statue of Liberty, New York City Skyline, Empire State Building, Wall Street, Rockefeller Central Street, Ground Zero and Central Park United Nations and Trump Tower. Columbia University, NY Film Academy and Pratt University.
- WASHINGTON – Capitol, The White House, Lincoln Memorial, Smithsonian Institution, The National Air and Space Museum Pentagon, Supreme Court.
- USA side Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist the boat tour, Tour of Hershey’s chocolate factory.
- ATLANTA – CNN Studio, Coca Cola Worldangalore.
- ORLANDO – universal studio/Sea world/Epcot centre/Disney world.
- SAN FRANCISCO – Golden Gate Bridge – Twin Peaks – Lombard Street – Pier39 – Nob-Hill – Civic Centre Union Square – Fisherman’s Wharf – Palace of Fine Arts – Bay Cruise. Japanese Tea Garden, colourful Victorian and Queen Anne, Barbary Coast, Palace of Fine Arts, the Presidio. Chinatown and North Beach, Grace Cathedral, Fairmont, Hotel, Cable Cars, Alcatraz Island, Madame Tussaud’s Museum Exploratorium.
- LOS ANGELES – Drive through the Hollywood – Hollywood Walk of Fame, BeverlyHills – Grumman Chinese, Theatre – Sunsets trip, Rodeo Drive – China town, Universal Studios.
Contact Us Today!
Kids will encounter and learn about the largest land
animal on the planet, the elephant! Elephants are
among the most intelligent of the creatures with whom
we share the planet with